Job Description :
• Excellent data structure & algorithm and problem solving skills.
• Expertise in Swift's core concepts of memory management and concurrency.
• Experience building iOS app from scratch with a strong focus on architecture.
• Obsessed about performance and writing clean modular code.
• Creating adaptive UI with strong expertise using Autolayout.
• Deep familiarity with xcframeworks & Swift Package Manager alongside other dependency managers. Proficient in advanced swift concepts like generics, dependency injection, property wrapper, etc. Experience writing code with
RxSwift/RxCocoa or any equivalent FRP framework.
• Expertise in application profiling to do root cause analysis and to provide solution based on this data. Experience running a CI/CD pipeline.
• Experience with Core ML or Siri Kit for creating iOS experiences.
• Proficient with Unit and UI testing.
• Excellent in REST API Services
• Excellent in Third party SDK integration
• Knowledge of Swift UI and Combine.
• Experience building, releasing and maintaining a large scale iOS application
• Proficient in System Design.
• Experience building and maintaining an open source project.
• Solid understanding of app development life cycle.
Education & Experience :
Experience: 4-7 yrs
Role: Mobile / App Developer
Industry Type: IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area: Engineering - Software
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Software Development
UG :Any Graduate
PG :Any Postgraduate
Build modules from scratch by dictating the right modular architecture.
Complete ownership of problem-free execution of owned modules and solutions.
Design, build and maintain a high performance application for iOS.
Monitor the performance, quality, and responsiveness of company's applications.
Work with the rest of the team to define, design, and develop new features.
Knowledge in Unit testing
How To Apply :
Register to start your application on desktop or mobile. After registering you will receive a confirmation email. Click the link in this email to complete your application, which is best done on a desktop.
Senior iOS Developer
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.