Job Description :
An Android developer is responsible for developing applications for devices powered by the Android operating system. Due to the fragmentation of this ecosystem, an Android developer must pay special attention to the application's compatibility with multiple versions of Android and device types.
• Must have 5 to 7 years of experience in Android mobile applications development with strong understanding of Android Architecture, Framework, Android SDK, Android Studio IDE.
• Proficient in Data Structure, Algorithm and logical reasoning.
• Good and strong knowledge in Java, Kotlin and concepts like Kotlin Coroutines, Android JetPack Components.
• Expert in Android basic components Activity, Fragment, Services etc.
• Must have proficient experience on architecture pattern MVVM, MVP and other design patterns.
• Good work experience on Web service integration (REST, JSON, XML).
• Familiar with various thirty party tools, libraries like Retrofit, Dagger 2, RxJava etc.
• Must have experience in database concepts using SQLite, Room.
• Experience of working on Build and Release Process & DevOps related Activity with tools like Jenkins, Git, TFS, JIRA, Team City.
• Good understanding of various Android tools, Profiling, Memory management, Battery or CPU optimization.
• Hands on experience in production debugging using ADB DDMS, Crashlytics etc.
• Should have experience on writing unit testing using Mockito, Robolectric, Junit etc.
• Knowledge on Healthcare domain is an extra advantage.
Education & Experience :
Industry Type: IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Employment Type :Full Time, Permanent
Role Category : Software Development
UG : Any degree in Any Specialization
PG : Any degree in Any Specialization
• Design and develop advanced universal application for the Android platform.
• Making sure that application meets the quality.
• Making sure that application is scalable for future scope.
• Responsible for troubleshooting the production issues and taking the timely action.
• Collaborate with multiple platform teams.
• Working in Agile methodologies to ship new features in a time boxed release plan.
• Ability to estimate the feature and providing the solution.
• Innovative and out of box thinking
• Writing clean and efficient codes for Android applications.
• Monitoring the performance of live apps and work on optimizing them at the code level.
• Identifying and resolving bottlenecks, rectifying bugs and enhancing application performance.
How To Apply :
Register to start your application on desktop or mobile. After registering you will receive a confirmation email. Click the link in this email to complete your application, which is best done on a desktop.
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.