Job Description :
- Responsible for managing all HR-related activities within the organization including recruitment, employee relations, performance management and more
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict-resolution skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Potential to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations
- Competent with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Experience in following and maintaining workplace privacy
- Proven working experience as HR
- People-oriented and results-driven
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Potential to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Excellent interpersonal relationship-building, teamwork, and employee coaching skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills
Education & Experience :
Experience : 2+ Years
Education : Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required
Employee Type : Full-Time, Permanent
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Manage all core HR activities including payroll, employee relations, HR admin, learning and development, internal recruitment, employee engagement, and maintaining and improving HR systems.
- Proven experience in the pre-boarding, onboarding, and offboarding process
- Manage employee relations, including conflict resolution and investigation of employee complaints, and nurture a positive working environment.
- Manage Performance Appraisal Processes
- Talent Acquisition Skills like scouting potential job candidates, managing resumes, shortlisting candidates and hiring a candidate.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Must have hands-on experience in sourcing candidates from social media, job boards, Internet sourcing, and other technical means to source candidates for open jobs.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
How To Apply :
As per Company Standards
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.