Job Description :
· Experience building web and real-time applications
· Writing low-level and high-level code
· Expertise in troubleshooting and bug fixing
· Identifying bottlenecks and improving software efficiency
· Professional experience in software development.
· Expert in NodeJS
Strong hands-on experience with Java
· Professional experience with MySQL
· Must have the ability to work independently but also to collaborate as part of a larger team
· Must be eager, self-motivated, and a quick-learner
· Experience with the following plus includes ReactJS / AngularJS / BootStrap, Pug/Jade, Webstorm, or a similar IDE and AWS compute stack
· Hands-on experience and in-depth understanding of front-end technologies and back-end technologies
Education & Experience :
Exp: 5+ yrs
Education: BE in IT/CS
· Developing and implementing innovative features in accordance with the requirements
· Evaluating issues in existing applications, proposing fixes, and determining the causes of their occurrence
· Collaborating with other developers to help ensure that all team members are aware of any changes that may impact their own work
· Reviewing code submitted by other developers to identify errors or improvements that can be made
· Performing application testing and debugging, including the use of automated testing tools
· Conducting research on emerging technologies
· Writing new code to add features to an application or improving existing code to increase efficiency or security.
· Inspecting code for errors, including syntax errors, logic errors, and a structural problem
How To Apply :
Register to start your application on desktop or mobile. After registering you will receive a confirmation email. Click the link in this email to complete your application, which is best done on a desktop.
As per Company std
Full Stack Engineer
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.