Job Description :
- Perform keyword research on a regular basis
- Establish keyword strategy through consistently conducting keyword research to generate content concepts and enhance current content
- Plan and manage the website's whole architecture, reorganizing the page hierarchy as needed.
- Improve the content quality, keyword optimization, and user experience of web pages including the homepage, landing pages, blog posts, and product pages (on-page SEO) to improve its organic search ranks.
- Write SEO-friendly content.
- Manage SEO-related assets, tools/platforms including Google My Business, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Keyword Planner, Ahrefs, Semrush, Majestic
- Conduct routine technical SEO audits and collaborate with the web development team to address technical website issues such as slow page load times, page crawl errors, and duplicate content) that may have a negative impact on organic search rankings.
- Conduct a comprehensive technical, on-page, and off-page strategy on the desktop and mobile versions of the website to make recommendations for improvement in crucial areas including keyword optimization for meta tags and pictures, content quality, and link building.
- Execute link building initiatives by creating and promoting linkable assets, engaging in outreach and submission-based link building
- Integrate on-page and off-page SEO link building with content marketing, social media marketing, and digital PR initiatives
- Implement local and international SEO techniques across local (Google My Business listings) and international websites
- Track and monitor keyword positions on a regular basis, and create integrated marketing strategies to boost sustainably grown search rankings
- Analyze important SEO performance indicators, including organic traffic, position in search results, domain authority, conversion and conversion rates, engagement indicators, such dwell time and spontaneous repeat visits, and offer suggestions for improvement.
- Perform competitive analysis to benchmark current SEO performance against competitors and devise strategies to surpass competitors
- Keep up to date with the latest SEO trends, search algorithm updates, and new SEO tools and best practices
Education & Experience :
Experience : 5+ Years
Role: Digital Marketing Lead-IT/Software
Industry Type: IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area: Digital Marketing
Employment Type : Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Digital Marketing Lead
UG : Any Graduate
PG : Any Postgraduate
- Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
- Collaborates with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluates emerging technologies.
- Provides thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate increase an organization’s brand awareness, boost visibility and engagement by planning and creating internet-based content.
- Develop digital marketing strategies by identifying a target market, creating a brand persona and analyzing information about how best to reach a target audience.
- Promote products or services through various digital platforms by using SEO strategies, social media, content marketing and email marketing.
How To Apply :
Register to start your application on desktop or mobile. After registering you will receive a confirmation email. Click the link in this email to complete your application, which is best done on a desktop.
As per Company std
Digital Marketing Lead
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.